We had the pleasure of collaborating with Kasia - a fantastic gluten and dairy-free blogger - who won one of our competitions over lock down.
We couldn't pass on the opportunity to ask her to create something truly magical using PULSÍTOS...and wow, did she!
These delicious, healthy (honestly), no bake tarts couldn't be easier.
#guiltfree pulse pudding. Here we go!
Lift Your Mood With Food!
- 2 x 30g packs of Lightly Salted PULSÍTOS: empty pack into the paper recycling or food waste bin please!
- 5 Tablespoons coconut oil: scraped out of the tub of solid oil
- 10 medjool dates: pitted and diced
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil: scooped
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 45g dark choc: broken into squares along the little fault lines they provide
- Salt: pinched
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil: poured out of the now melted coconut oil
To make the dessert, you will need to:
1. Blend the base ingredients until as smooth as possible.
2. Grease a loose-bottom tart tin with oil and then spoon in the base.
3. Using the back of a spoon, press down so a solid base forms (pop into the freezer whilst you make the caramel layer).
4. In a clean blender, pulse all of the caramel layer into a smooth date paste (this may require pushing down the dates from the sides at certain points).
5. Once smooth, remove the tart from the freezer and pop on the caramel layer (it will be relatively thick).
6. Even out the layer with the back of a spoon.
7. Either using a bain-marie or short 30-second bursts in the microwave, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl.
8. Pour the dark chocolate over the top of the tart and even out.
9. Sprinkle some sea salt on the top of the chocolate to really bring out the flavour (optional).
10. Pop in the refrigerator for a few hours to set = DONE!
7 ingredients + 7 minutes of getting everything together and dicing the dates + a few hours in the fridge = HOURS of enjoyment, days even...you won't regret this one.